Security as a Company Value
Intely, Inc.’s security & compliance principles guide how we deliver our products and services, enabling people to simply and securely access the digital world.
Intely, Inc. takes the security of its data and that of its clients and customers seriously and ensures that only vetted personnel are given access to their resources.
- All Intely, Inc. contractors and employees undergo background checks prior to being engaged or employed by us in accordance with local laws and industry best practices.
- Confidentiality or other types of Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) are signed by all employees, contractors, and others who have a need to access sensitive or internal information.
- We embed the culture of security into our business by conducting employee security training & testing using current and emerging techniques and attack vectors.
- All development projects at Intely, Inc., including on-premises software products, support services, and our own Digital Identity Cloud offerings follow secure development lifecycle principles.
- All development of new products, tools, and services, and major changes to existing ones, undergo a design review to ensure security requirements are incorporated into proposed development.
- All team members that are regularly involved in any system development undergo annual secure development training in coding or scripting languages that they work with as well as any other relevant training.
- Software development is conducted in line with OWASP Top 10 recommendations for web application security.
Intely, Inc. deploys third party penetration testing and vulnerability scanning of all production and Internet facing systems on a regular basis.
- All new systems and services are scanned prior to being deployed to production.
- We perform penetration testing both by internal security engineers and external penetration testing companies on new systems and products or major changes to existing systems, services, and products to ensure a comprehensive and real-world view of our products & environment from multiple perspectives.
- We perform static and dynamic software application security testing of all code, including open source libraries, as part of our software development process.
Intely, Inc. Cloud provides maximum security with complete customer isolation in a modern, multi-tenant cloud architecture.
Intely, Inc. Cloud leverages the native physical and network security features of the cloud service, and relies on the providers to maintain the infrastructure, services, and physical access policies and procedures.
- All customer cloud environments and data are isolated using Intely, Inc.’s patented isolation approach. Each customer environment is stored within a dedicated trust zone to prevent any accidental or malicious co-mingling.
- All data is also encrypted at rest and in transmission to prevent any unauthorized access and prevent data breaches. Our entire platform is also continuously monitored by dedicated, highly trained Intely, Inc. experts.
- We separate each customer’s data and our own, utilizing unique encryption keys to ensure data is protected and isolated.
- Client’s data protection complies with SOC 2 standards to encrypt data in transit and at rest, ensuring customer and company data and sensitive information is protected at all times.
- We implement role-based access controls and the principles of least privileged access, and review revoke access as needed.
Intely, Inc. is committed to providing secure products and services to safely and easily manage billions of digital identities across the globe. Our external certifications provide independent assurance of Intely, Inc.’s dedication to protecting our customers by regularly assessing and validating the protections and effective security practices Intely, Inc. has in place.
SOC 2 Type 2
Intely, Inc. successfully completed the AICPA Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 Type II audit. The audit confirms that Intely, Inc.’s information security practices, policies, procedures, and operations meet the SOC 2 standards for security.
Intely, Inc. was audited by Prescient Assurance , a leader in security and compliance certifications for B2B, SAAS companies worldwide. Prescient Assurance is a registered public accounting in the US and Canada and provide risk management and assurance services which includes but not limited to SOC 2, PCI, ISO, NIST, GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA, CSA STAR etc. For more information about Prescient Assurance, you may reach out them at [email protected]
An unqualified opinion on a SOC 2 Type II audit report demonstrates to the Intely, Inc.’s current and future customers that they manage their data with the highest standard of security and compliance.
Customers and prospects can request access to the audit report here ( add a link to a form to fill out by your partners and customers to request SOC 2 report and accept NDA terms).
Information Security Program
- We have an Information Security Program in place that is communicated throughout the organization. Our Information Security Program follows the criteria set forth by the SOC 2 Framework. SOC 2 is a widely known information security auditing procedure created by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Our organization undergoes independent third-party assessments to test our security and compliance controls.
Third-Party Penetration Testing
- We perform an independent third-party penetration at least annually to ensure that the security posture of our services is uncompromised.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Roles and responsibilities related to our Information Security Program and the protection of our customer’s data are well defined and documented. Our team members are required to review and accept all the security policies.
Security Awareness Training
- Our team members are required to go through employee security awareness training covering industry standard practices and information security topics such as phishing and password management.
- All team members are required to sign and adhere to an industry standard confidentiality agreement prior to their first day of work.
- We perform background checks on all new team members in accordance with local laws.
Cloud Infrastructure Security
- All our services are hosted with Amazon Web Services (AWS). They employ a robust security program with multiple certifications. For more information on our provider’s security processes, please visit AWS Security
Data Hosting Security
- All our data is hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS) databases. These databases are all located in the [United States]. Please reference the above vendor specific documentation linked above for more information.
Encryption at Rest
- All databases are encrypted at rest.
Encryption in Transit
- Our applications encrypt in transit with TLS/SSL only.
- We perform vulnerability scanning and actively monitor for threats.
Logging and Monitoring
- We actively monitor and log various cloud services.
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- We use our data hosting provider’s backup services to reduce any risk of data loss in the event of a hardware failure. We utilize monitoring services to alert the team in the event of any failures affecting users.
- We have a process for handling information security events which includes escalation procedures, rapid mitigation, and communication.
Permissions and Authentication
- Access to cloud infrastructure and other sensitive tools are limited to authorized employees who require it for their role.
- Where available we have Single Sign-on (SSO), 2-factor authentication (2FA) and strong password policies to ensure access to cloud services are protected.
Least Privilege Access Control
- We follow the principle of least privilege with respect to identity and access management.
Quarterly Access Reviews
- We perform quarterly access reviews of all team members with access to sensitive systems.
- All team members are required to adhere to a minimum set of password requirements and complexity for access.
- All company issued laptops utilize a password manager for team members to manage passwords and maintain password complexity.
Vendor and Risk Management
Annual Risk Assessments
- We undergo at least annual risk assessments to identify any potential threats, including considerations for fraud.
Vendor Risk Management
- Vendor risk is determined, and the appropriate vendor reviews are performed prior to authorizing a new vendor.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns or if you wish to report a potential security issue, please contact [email protected]