A contact us form is a must-have on any website.Site visitors look for the contact us page especially if they are convinced to do business with the website owner. This is why you need to make sure that this form is easy to use, clean, and does not cause a problem for your business. In this blog, you will learn how to use intelyForms to create a contact us form.
Before we get on to the steps in creating a contact us form, we should be clear about its benefits.
Benefits of Having a Contact Us Form in A Website
If you want to grow your business and show your audience that you care, a contact us form is a great way to do it.
Better Interaction with Target Clients
A contact form on your website is a great way to interact with your audience and build relationships. It’s an easy way for them to reach you and for you to get feedback about your products and services. If you’re looking for ways to boost your business, this can help you do it!
Easy Tracking of Messages
You’ll want to keep track of all the messages that come through on your contact form to respond to everyone on time. You don’t want someone sending an email or filling out the form on your website and not hearing back from anyone at all! Having a system in place where you can track these communications will make sure that they get noticed by someone who can respond quickly.
It makes your website look more professional
Your website content form will definitely show professionalism when formatted well and looks good on screen. This is especially important if people are filling out forms on mobile devices where there isn’t as much room for error—they’ll need something easy to read, so they don’t have any problems completing their request!
What you need to build a Contact Us form
To create your Contact Form, you’ll need:
- An intelyForms account.
- A computer or tablet with internet access.
Build A Contact Us form with intelyForms
To start building your form, follow these steps:
- Log in to app.intely.io.
- Once you’re in, launch intelyForms.
- You will see this screen:
- Click “Create a New Form”
- You will be asked to name the form you are building.
- After you have named your form, you will see this:
- You may start from scratch or choose from our collection of public templates.
- If you choose to start from scratch, you will be given two options:
- If you choose the Classic Form, your form will be created, and you will be redirected to this screen:
- You may now drag and drop the widgets you want in your contact us form from the left menu!
- You may add your business logo.
- You can also customize your Contact us form by clicking this button . Then, you will see this:
- Clicking on the “Global Properties” will show you other options to customize your form.
- Once you are done customizing your form, you may now click on “Next.”
- You can now configure the settings of your form.
- Click on every setting and configure your form to your liking.
- After successfully configuring your Contact us form, click “Next.”
- You can share your Contact us form through a link, invite by email, or share your form to your social media networks.
- You are also given various embedding options:
- Once you click on “Create,” you will see this:
- That’s it! Your contact form is now ready to use.
We hope you enjoyed reading about building your Contact us form using intelyForms. We know that filling out the same information can be frustrating when contacting companies repeatedly. Using intelyForms can make it a lot easier and quicker to contact any business.
If you have any questions about using our contact form builder, please feel free to get in touch with us at [email protected]
See intely in action!